A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Bonkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Bonkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Bonkowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Zofia Bonkowski MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marta Z. Bonkowski practice?
- Dr. Marta Bonkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Bonkowski practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.