A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Crispens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Crispens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Crispens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crispens graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crispens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Saint John`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Ann Crispens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marta A. Crispens practice?
- Dr. Marta Crispens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Crispens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Nashville Oncologists.