Dr. Marta Crispens MD Patient Reviews

3.0

September 10th, 2016
Dr. Crispens is phenomenal! She's very down to earth. No big ego. Very patient oriented ~ truly cares about her patients, start to finish. I'm new to Tennessee and I was beyond blessed to have met her and have her perform my surgery.

November 25th, 2015
She knew what was wrong with me after several misdiagnosis of other drs for three years.

September 4th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Crispens was excellent. This is a doctor who truly cares about her patients and it is obvious saving lives is her passion and life's work! I could not have asked for a better surgery experience. It does take a little while to see the doc when going for an appointment but, please remember she is an oncologist and she delivers life changing news to people on a daily basis. She takes her work very seriously and is considerate to answer questions. I can wait extra time for this doctor because I know how professional and passionate she is about her work.

February 13th, 2014
Awesome doctor
I started seeing Dr. Cripens in 2005 due to recurrent cervical cancer. She was always down to earth and always acted like she was glad to see me. She is very caring and compassionate and is excellent at what she does. She literally saved my life!

January 14th, 2014
consultations
Dr. Crispens had three consultations with me during my treatment for ovarian cancer. At every one she was clear, thorough, exact, and kind, kind, kind. I and my family could understand everything possible for us. She put the CT scan up on her computer screen for us to see. She went over all as often as we needed. Especially she talked always directly to me, the patient. In the end, she had to tell us that surgery was not a good option at all. She knew just when to respond to my need for humor, for love, and to express my gratitude. It was a magnificent experience.

June 18th, 2012
One of the best
Very detail oriented and meticulous..I had a great experience being her patient. I had total confidence putting my health in her hands. I knew immediately when I meet her and we talked about my health problems that she was the right doctor for the procedure I had...

April 23rd, 2012
She means well but heShe means well but sometimes she makes you feel like what you think isn't important. She is always late.r social dls

April 28th, 2011
J.R.W.
Dr. Crispens is down to earth and takes the time to kindly answer all of my questions. She is very thorough and listens to my concerns as if I am a friend. I did not experience any major pain after my surgery. I didn't even need to take all of my pain medicine. No organs were damaged, I did not get an infection, and most importantly, I am still alive! The staff is very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Crispens to any one of my friends or family members. :)

April 26th, 2011
Great doctor
overall experiences: My experiences has been good. She explains everything to me and my family in normal english that I can understand. It hard enough to hear you have cancer but she is so professional and know how to put you at ease. And her staff is excellent. My mother and I were both impressed by how much her staff respects her and speak very highly of her. When she did my surgery I didn't have much pain at all. In fact, I didn't have to take anything for pain.I would highly recommend her to anybody. I move here for North Carolina and I didn't know much about any of the doctors in the Nashville area. The few I had seen were awful just like to ones I went to in Concord, NC so my sister sent me to Vanderbilt Womens. They was fantasic and of course they found my cancer which lead me to Dr. Crispens and the Vanderbilt Clinic. I moved to Iowa but I came back because I trust my doctor and don't want to go through try to find a doctor that actually listens. I never had that until I started going to Vanderbilt.

April 14th, 2011
Moody.

April 26th, 2010
a wonderful doctor
dr crispens is a very caring doctor.she always took her time with me and answers all the questions we had for her.i know that she made me feel really blessed to have her as my doctor..

March 9th, 2010
BEST ONCOLOGIST IN THE USA!!!
SAVED MY LIFE!!!Most through, intentive, caring, supportive, and best dr/surgeon in AMERICA! Her nurse Bonnie Kish is just as TOP NOTCH and BENDS OVER BACKWARDS for her patients! The two are the best Dr./Nurse pair in the country!