Dr. Marta Cyzio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marta Cyzio?

October 2nd, 2015

Great doctor, but no longer at Omni in Indian Harbor Bch

Best doctor I have ever visited. Soends time, answers questions.. She has moved from the Indian Harbor Beach office, and now no updated location can be found. I would love to find out what office she is with now.

March 12th, 2015

Great Dr. Cyzio

A wonderful doctor. The OMNI organization needs to acknowledge her more.

February 25th, 2015

Been my doc for years, always pays attention to my individual needs. Some issues with frankness in bedside manner.

October 9th, 2014

I agree with everyone else. Her bedside manner is AWFUL. I never went back after the first appointment.

August 11th, 2014

I have used this office for several years, and am now in search for a new primary care physician. The office staff is downright rude. Medical records are not reviewed prior to phone calls. I have corrected the nurses several times on an RX, which results in having to wait for yet another call back.

March 8th, 2014

Total Office FAIL

For a new patient visit I tried to pin down the front desk staff who assured me 3 times my insurance would be accepted---until the bill came! (She also overcharges based on what other MDs in the area charge.) I agree with previous reviews: The DR was VERY disrespectful (told me, at age 60, I should forget about taking my hormones as I am old and should allow my body to be old and hormone deficient!) and dismissive. When I tried to explain my medical history she trivialized my complaints and acted like she didn't believe anything I said. She was argumentative and in NO way informative---acted like I wouldn't understand info if she took the time to talk. She was so arrogant and chose to order unnecessary tests rather than address immediate problems. Would NOT trust her diagnosis if she learned how to pull one out of a paper bag! Without a doubt this woman is a disgrace to the medical profession.

August 17th, 2013

Disappointing

Have been associated with this office for several years only seeing Dr. Cyzio or dealing with the office staff. What a headache. Confidential records lost on multiple occasions and attempts at needless procedures that were not mandatory as per my medical insurance to obtain further care. I would say a disappointment that causes much added stress and worry on the part of the patients. This has prompted a primary care provider change in our household. To many mistakes.

April 12th, 2012

Worst doctor I have EVER seen

She was the doctor assigned to my daughter and I took my daughter there as a new patient. My daughter suffers from Polycystic Ovarian Disease and as such has a weight problem as well as hormonal issues. Dr. Cyzio was judgmental, condescending and at times downright rude. She ignored the medical information I was relaying to her from my daughter's endocrinologist as well as information about why we were there to begin with, a case of tonsillitis. The way she spoke to my daughter she made her feel as if my daughter was responsible for her medical problems. As if it was her fault. We barely made it out of the office before my 16 year old daughter burst into tears. This doctor made my daughter, who despite her medical problems is usually happy and fairly confident, feel awful about herself. We will NOT be returning to this doctor and I will make sure everyone I know hears about the way she treats patients. How OMNI could employ such a horrible doctor is beyond me.

July 12th, 2011

Excellent Care With Dr. Cyzio and Staff

My husband and I transferred to Dr. Cyzio's care after our doctor of about 10 years left his practice. She has been extremely proficient with my care, and caught an early breast cancer even after a mammogram indicated I was "disease free." She is readily accessible if there is an emergency, and recently recommended my husband and I not start a long road trip due to results from my husband's stress test. As a result, a life-threatening heart issue was caught and treated. Bonnie and the rest of Dr. Cyzio's staff are always courteous, caring and efficient. Bonnie is tremendous in her attention to detail and her ability to arrange necessary referrals. Anyone who chooses Dr. Cyzio for a doctor will be well cared for.

May 12th, 2017