A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Da Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Da Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Da Silva
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Da Silva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Da Silva, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Da Silva graduated from Federal University Rio Grande Do Sul.
Dr. Da Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta H Da Silva MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marta H. Da Silva practice?
- Dr. Marta Da Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Da Silva practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.