Psychiatrists

13354 Manchester Rd
Ste 220
Saint Louis, MO 63131
314-692-7886
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Listens to parents and child  |  show details
by Jim on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Da Silva always asks direct questions of my daughter, listens to the answers, and watches body language to determine her state of mind. This is followed by a discussion with me to determine if I have any concerns or questions. Appointments were frequent when establishing, and adjusting medication. We now visit Dr Da Silva every 2-3 months. Dr. Da Silva is a caring doctor who works well with young patients.

|  Wonderful and Great with children  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

Very kind and caring doctor, always takes her time. I never feel rushed in my visits. She and always explains her recommendations clearly and answers my questions.

Feb 22nd, 2013

When my daughter was diagnosed it was a difficult time for us as parents. We were uncertain of how to proceed and how our daughters life would be impacted. Dr. daSilva was very encouraging and had a positive attititude. It was comforting to have a doctor that told us the problem could be managed and she has a bright future.

|  W  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

She listened completely .Shes very thorough even going deep into family mental history . She is the only Doctor who gave my Daughter a proper diagnosis. She was very sweet and made both parent and child feel comfortable .

May 2nd, 2012

She has no personality. Found her rude and will not speak to you without your child present.

Aug 23rd, 2011

This doctor is not good. Went to show my son and she was quick into dispensing medication without really taking the time to understand what his problem was. Has an attitude that comes across as not really caring.

Dec 21st, 2010

She is abrasive and a poor listner. I found her very unprofessional