Apr 15th, 2015

Absolutely horrible experience. Will not recommend.

not professional, go to Dr. Banton show details not professional, go to Dr. Banton
Mar 29th, 2015

very rude, almost never on time

by Colleen M. on Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. DaSilva had appalling bedside manner. She is abrasive, rude, and challenging. My daughter was her client and I had to sit in on the interaction and take turns participating. (This is not a choice, she will not see parent or child individually) I am extremely laid back and would leave the appointment so incredibly irritated with her. She would rudely dismiss what I had to say on many occasions. She would also get irritated with us. She interrupts us, but is angry if you interrupt her. She often asks us what we want to do but does not always offer her opinion on the meds, dose, etc. She was by far the most frustrating, irritating health care worker I have encountered.

Awful. Absolutely awful. show details Awful. Absolutely awful.
by Olivia T. on Dec 6th, 2014

Very unprofessional. I couldn't get a word in because I was interrupted every time I spoke. I told her I'm homosexual and she immediately started implying that I don't have depression or anxiety and made everything I told her seem like I was just stupid and overreacting. I hope no one has to deal with the disrespect I experienced.

Listens to parents and child show details Listens to parents and child
by Jim on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Da Silva always asks direct questions of my daughter, listens to the answers, and watches body language to determine her state of mind. This is followed by a discussion with me to determine if I have any concerns or questions. Appointments were frequent when establishing, and adjusting medication. We now visit Dr Da Silva every 2-3 months. Dr. Da Silva is a caring doctor who works well with young patients.

Wonderful and Great with children show details Wonderful and Great with children
May 22nd, 2013

Very kind and caring doctor, always takes her time. I never feel rushed in my visits. She and always explains her recommendations clearly and answers my questions.

Feb 22nd, 2013

When my daughter was diagnosed it was a difficult time for us as parents. We were uncertain of how to proceed and how our daughters life would be impacted. Dr. daSilva was very encouraging and had a positive attititude. It was comforting to have a doctor that told us the problem could be managed and she has a bright future.

W show details W
Oct 30th, 2012

She listened completely .Shes very thorough even going deep into family mental history . She is the only Doctor who gave my Daughter a proper diagnosis. She was very sweet and made both parent and child feel comfortable .

May 2nd, 2012

She has no personality. Found her rude and will not speak to you without your child present.

Aug 23rd, 2011

This doctor is not good. Went to show my son and she was quick into dispensing medication without really taking the time to understand what his problem was. Has an attitude that comes across as not really caring.

Dec 21st, 2010

She is abrasive and a poor listner. I found her very unprofessional