Dr. Marta Da Silva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 14th, 2016
Right on Target
I read a few of the reviews and found some spot on and others completely missing the boat. Dr Da Silva is not always on time, but I have been in an appointment that we were at a critical point and appreciate that she didnt stop the clock and move on the the next patient, so patience is key. I like the way that she talks to my son, she is to the point and stern with him, he needs that. I see progress after less than a month and feel certain that she will work with us until we feel like the issues are correctly diagnosed and able to manage this. Have been thrilled with the progress to far.

January 24th, 2016
Love her
I love Dr. DaSilva. As a teen, she saved my life and kept me emotionally balanced. She also has gotten to know my personality and seems to have a gut instinct of which medications will or won't work well. Her office doesn't accept my insurance so I privately pay and it is well worth the money!

April 15th, 2015
Absolutely horrible experience. Will not recommend.

March 29th, 2015
not professional, go to Dr. Banton
very rude, almost never on time

March 22nd, 2015
Dr. DaSilva had appalling bedside manner. She is abrasive, rude, and challenging. My daughter was her client and I had to sit in on the interaction and take turns participating. (This is not a choice, she will not see parent or child individually) I am extremely laid back and would leave the appointment so incredibly irritated with her. She would rudely dismiss what I had to say on many occasions. She would also get irritated with us. She interrupts us, but is angry if you interrupt her. She often asks us what we want to do but does not always offer her opinion on the meds, dose, etc. She was by far the most frustrating, irritating health care worker I have encountered.

December 6th, 2014
Awful. Absolutely awful.
Very unprofessional. I couldn't get a word in because I was interrupted every time I spoke. I told her I'm homosexual and she immediately started implying that I don't have depression or anxiety and made everything I told her seem like I was just stupid and overreacting. I hope no one has to deal with the disrespect I experienced.

May 30th, 2013
Listens to parents and child
Dr. Da Silva always asks direct questions of my daughter, listens to the answers, and watches body language to determine her state of mind. This is followed by a discussion with me to determine if I have any concerns or questions. Appointments were frequent when establishing, and adjusting medication. We now visit Dr Da Silva every 2-3 months. Dr. Da Silva is a caring doctor who works well with young patients.

May 22nd, 2013
Wonderful and Great with children
Very kind and caring doctor, always takes her time. I never feel rushed in my visits. She and always explains her recommendations clearly and answers my questions.

February 22nd, 2013
When my daughter was diagnosed it was a difficult time for us as parents. We were uncertain of how to proceed and how our daughters life would be impacted. Dr. daSilva was very encouraging and had a positive attititude. It was comforting to have a doctor that told us the problem could be managed and she has a bright future.

October 30th, 2012
W
She listened completely .Shes very thorough even going deep into family mental history . She is the only Doctor who gave my Daughter a proper diagnosis. She was very sweet and made both parent and child feel comfortable .

May 2nd, 2012
She has no personality. Found her rude and will not speak to you without your child present.

August 23rd, 2011
This doctor is not good. Went to show my son and she was quick into dispensing medication without really taking the time to understand what his problem was. Has an attitude that comes across as not really caring.