Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marta Fechete
Dr. Marta Fechete, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Fechete is affiliated with Earl K Long Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marta Fechete has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Marta Fechete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Duane Neumann
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi33
Dr. Philip Neal
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi
Dr. David Moll
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi5