A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Gryniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Gryniuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Gryniuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gryniuk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Gryniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Fayette County Mem Hosp, Wshngtn Ct Hs, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Gryniuk MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marta Gryniuk practice?
- Dr. Marta Gryniuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Gryniuk practices Internal Medicine near Washington Court House, OH.
See Washington Court House Internists.