A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Hampton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Hampton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hampton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Toruno Hampton MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Marta T. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Marta Hampton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Hampton practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Dermatologists and Charleston Pathologists.