A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Heilbrun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heilbrun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heilbrun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Heilbrun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilbrun graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Heilbrun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Elise Heilbrun MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marta E. Heilbrun practice?
- Dr. Marta Heilbrun has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Heilbrun practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.