Dr. Marta Khris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marta Khris?

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Best Dr. I have ever had! your missing out if she is not your doctor.

no manners !!!

Posted on March 12th, 2017

I don t care if she s a doctor , she has no manner. if she hates her job then she should retire !!! the staff is very busy " chating' with each other much more then taking care of patients.

Horrible Experience

Posted on October 10th, 2016

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. I was a new patient wanting a female doctor. I waited one and one half hours for the doctor. Dr. Khris spent literally 3 minutes with me. She was rude, dismissive, seemingly uninterested in my situation, and hurriedly got rid of me telling me to reschedule for a compete physical. I did receive a referral to a specialist but she barely looked at me and behaved as if she couldn't have cared less about my situation. I am a professional person and I have never been treated like this by any physician. I will not return and would not recommend her.

Rude doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I can only describe Khris Marta as very Rude doctor who don't care about patients and only worry about her time. I will never recommend her to anyone. I even think she discriminate.

Does Not Care About You!!!!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Worst doctor ever! Not a friendly experience! Was diagnosed wrong then went on vacation. Called to get medication, told me I had to come see the doctor but I was on my vacation! Then one year later went to get prescription renewed but was told to call when it was needed? Called a few months later, four days after calling everyday was told I needed to come back in!? It's all about money and they don't care about you! Thank God it wasn't heart medication! I do not recommend this doctor for Anything!!!!

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Thank you Boca for the kind and courtesy gestures you extended to my family on our recent visit to South florida while vacationing. It was nice to call a facility and able to be seen at the same day without a long wait. Thank you Doctor Khris for all your help, e were able to enjoy our last few days of vacation with your good medical advise. Much better thank you.

Posted on April 4th, 2009

Dr.Khris is an incredibly thorough physician--knowledgeable and caring. I have recommended her and her facility to countless people who can never seem to get an appointment with their primary physicians. She quickly becomes your primary physician after just one visit. You are in excellent hands with her and all my friendss have thanked me.

Posted on November 9th, 2017