A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Kosinski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kosinski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Valentina Kosinski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marta V. Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Marta Kosinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marta Kosinski practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.