A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Little is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Little
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Little Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Little, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Marie Little MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marta M. Little practice?
- Dr. Marta Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Little practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Coralville, IA.
See Coralville Allergists and Coralville Internists.