A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Little
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Little Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Little, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Little has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Marie Little MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marta M. Little practice?
- Dr. Marta Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Little practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Coralville, IA.
See Coralville Allergists and Coralville Internists.