A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Lopatynsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Lopatynsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Lopatynsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatynsky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lopatynsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Oksana Lopatynsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marta O. Lopatynsky practice?
- Dr. Marta Lopatynsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marta Lopatynsky practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.