A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Minnerop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Minnerop, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnerop graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Minnerop has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta M Minnerop MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marta M. Minnerop practice?
- Dr. Marta Minnerop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marta Minnerop practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.