A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Moreno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Almaraz Moreno MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marta A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Marta Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Moreno practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.