Dr. Marta Moreno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 3rd, 2010
Horrendous Patient Follow Up. Irresponsible. Do not see her and avoid Kaiser!
I went to this doctor when for dizziness. She ran an EKG on me and it indicated bijimminey -irregular heartbeat.) She also said I might have Lupus. She ordered bloodwork and said I should be put on a telemetry device for 30 days.I had the bloodwork done. After several days I found out that she "forgot" to put in the order for the telemetry device and went on vacation without letting me know, so I had to request that an on-call doctor put the order in. She never followed up with me about the lupus results so I had to get that information from the on-call doctor.I used the telemtry device as directed and mailed it back in per the instructions. A month passed. I never heard back from the doctor, so I called the cardiology department for my results. The cardiology department said I had to get the results from her and that they would send a message for her to contact me. 3 days later, she still did not contact me. I called patient relations to complain and they "PROMISED" me that she would call me that day. She did not call. I called her office late that afternoon to find out why she did not call and tried to get the results from someone else, but they refused to give them to me and said she would call the followind day. The following day, her medical assistant called and said that there were "no significant findings". I asked if she had any other information and she said no, because she's not the doctor. I told her that that's why I wanted to talk to the DOCTOR and she said that she would have the doctor call me back. Several hours later, the doctor STILL had not called me so I called again. Someone PROMISED me she would call me at 3:15pm. At 3:40pm when there was still no call, I called her office. They said she was "running behind." She finally called me over an hour late, and I got the results. When I asked her about what happened with the telemetry device she admitted that she had forgotten to order it. When I asked her if she thought that she had provided good patient care, she said, "there is nothing I can say to make you feel better." I told her I wanted an apology. She gave me a disingenous apology and then hung up on me. She is the worst doctor that I have ever experienced. DO NOT USE HER unless you don't care about your health.

September 3rd, 2010
HORRIBLE Patient Care. Do not use this doctor. Worst experience I ever had.
I went to this doctor for dizziness. She ran an EKG on me and it indicated bijimminey -irregular heartbeat.) She also said I might have Lupus. She or ...