Overall Review

February 14th, 2013
Facility Manager
I have been reading the reviews and some of them really suck. Obviously you don't know the same Marta Murawski I know her and her assitant Jasmine are the best.She is the most caring concerned Dr I have ever had. I have been with her for yrs. This women met all my needs and then some. Jasmine is a wonderful back office gal. So those who choose to write bad things you need to look in the mirror at yourself. Not nice!

December 27th, 2011
Caregiver
This doctor needs to go back to school and study communication skills. As a care giver I was completely amazed on how this woman is allowed to practice medicine to the public. she demands that her patients not come in the office if they have chronic pain. She also prescribes medications with no concern for her patients well being. She prescribed a bacterial medication for a senior citizen who was sensitive to side affects. The MED had multiple side affects and almost crippled the patient. When we went in for another visit she storms in and demands that patient should have showed up for e return appointment. There were no appointments scheduled. THEN SHE LIES ABOUT THE MISTAKE. Bottom line is that this doctor should be avoided at all costs. she will will eventually be sued for malpractice. STAY AWAY!!!

July 21st, 2011
Patient
Best of the best

March 23rd, 2011
I love this Dr! She really listens to me and seems very concerned about my overall health. She really has been on point regarding a diagnosis, even when I thought she might be wrong, she has always turned out to be right!! That is probably why she is the doctor! I hope she never leaves this medical group!

January 8th, 2010
Great doctor, best I ever met!