Dr. Marta Nawrocka-Partyka MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Staten Island, NY

April 28th, 2017
Aces if you want only meds. Good for folks who don't mind if your name and face are forgotten each time you visit. Good for folks who know what meds they want and how much. Good for folks who do not want to talk and are OK with being seen for 7 minutes on first visit, and about 3-4 minutes for subsequent visits. However, if you are new, or really need help, or need to be recognized even basically, do not go to her. I am experienced enough to ask for what I need and I prefer to be forgotten. Don't go here if you are in crisis. Don't go here if you are new to the struggle and don't know what to do. Please do not go here if you are unsafe and struggling. Love and light, y'all.

January 25th, 2013
Never Again
Dr. Nawrocka-Partyka is the worst medical professional I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in my entire life. She was 1.5 hours late for our appointment time and then spent less than 10 minutes with me (and this was my first visit with her). Some one knocked on her door while I was there talking to her as well and she allowed them to interrupt my appointment time! She does not listen very well and just seems to want to hand out drugs like they are candy instead of giving her patients alternative options even when they say they would rather not try medication. I will NEVER go back to this women and I would not recommend going to see her to anyone I know. I told her what I thought was going on with me and she laughed at me and scolded me. She is not an easy person to talk to and she just does not seem to understand what her patients are trying to tell her (even if they repeat the same story 3 times) she gave no positive feed back and did not really answer any of my questions, she just wrote scripts for medications and got me out of her office as soon as she could. Never again

December 30th, 2011
Ann
Doctor Marta is a good advocate and listens well. She never dismissed any of my concerns as unimportant. I found my best doctor after trying many others

June 14th, 2011
Mattew
Doctor Nawrocka is an excellent professional who guide you through the stress. She takes the time not only to treat your problems but also teach you how to prevent them. I feel very comfortable with her and recommended her to my friend who also shares my impression.

April 26th, 2011
James
I wish all psychiatrists were like Dr.Marta. She is caring and professional.I have met Dr.Marta at very difficult time in my life. After year of treatment she and therapist from the same clinic broght me back to my life and helped me to save my family.

December 13th, 2010
She is a Horrible Doctor !!!
This Doctor is Horrible. She is selfish, does not listen to your needs or concerns, and most of all is very self centered. You would think that in the field of Psychiatry you would have a more understanding and open physician who listens to your needs. The majority of her patients that I have seen in her office look as if they are dumber than dumb, and that is why she stays in business because she probably takes advantage of people who are very mentally slow, or ill in terms of taking care of themselves and standing up for their rights. She overall is not good and I would never advise anyone to go to her. She seemed more like a robot than a doctor, and was very self absorbed in almost every way. Please find another doctor. You have been warned by me.