Dr. Marta Nawrocka-Partyka Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marta Nawrocka-Partyka?

Great

Posted on August 20th, 2017

She is a good doctor if your looking to tell your life story u need a phsychologist not a Physchiatrist she listens and helps

Great doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2017

Not sure what happened with some patients that are writing negative reviews here, but I haven't had an issue with short appointments at all (actually the opposite -- lengthy enough to be very thorough). She was very kind, listened carefully to my concerns, and went over different medication options instead of just writing a random prescription and quickly getting the appointment over with like other psychiatrists I've seen have done. Highly recommend seeing this doctor.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Aces if you want only meds. Good for folks who don't mind if your name and face are forgotten each time you visit. Good for folks who know what meds they want and how much. Good for folks who do not want to talk and are OK with being seen for 7 minutes on first visit, and about 3-4 minutes for subsequent visits. However, if you are new, or really need help, or need to be recognized even basically, do not go to her. I am experienced enough to ask for what I need and I prefer to be forgotten. Don't go here if you are in crisis. Don't go here if you are new to the struggle and don't know what to do. Please do not go here if you are unsafe and struggling. Love and light, y'all.

Never Again

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. Nawrocka-Partyka is the worst medical professional I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in my entire life. She was 1.5 hours late for our appointment time and then spent less than 10 minutes with me (and this was my first visit with her). Some one knocked on her door while I was there talking to her as well and she allowed them to interrupt my appointment time! She does not listen very well and just seems to want to hand out drugs like they are candy instead of giving her patients alternative options even when they say they would rather not try medication. I will NEVER go back to this women and I would not recommend going to see her to anyone I know. I told her what I thought was going on with me and she laughed at me and scolded me. She is not an easy person to talk to and she just does not seem to understand what her patients are trying to tell her (even if they repeat the same story 3 times) she gave no positive feed back and did not really answer any of my questions, she just wrote scripts for medications and got me out of her office as soon as she could. Never again

Ann

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Doctor Marta is a good advocate and listens well. She never dismissed any of my concerns as unimportant. I found my best doctor after trying many others

bernard

Posted on June 25th, 2011

Mattew

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Doctor Nawrocka is an excellent professional who guide you through the stress. She takes the time not only to treat your problems but also teach you how to prevent them. I feel very comfortable with her and recommended her to my friend who also shares my impression.

James

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I wish all psychiatrists were like Dr.Marta. She is caring and professional.I have met Dr.Marta at very difficult time in my life. After year of treatment she and therapist from the same clinic broght me back to my life and helped me to save my family.

Posted on October 13th, 2017