A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Obler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Obler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obler
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Obler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Obler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obler graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Obler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Beatriz Obler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marta B. Obler practice?
- Dr. Marta Obler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Obler practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.