A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Obler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Obler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Obler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obler graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Obler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Beatriz Obler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marta B. Obler practice?
- Dr. Marta Obler has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Obler practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.