A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Pineda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta I Pineda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Marta I. Pineda practice?
- Dr. Marta Pineda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Pineda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.