Family Physicians

3094 W Market St
Ste 136
Fairlawn, OH 44333
330-470-3700
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Open, kind, considerate, proactive, supportive, non-judgmental physician  |  show details
by Full of Piercings and Tattoos in North Hill on Dec 19th, 2013

I have only had positive experiences with Dr. Roth. I went to her because my previous doctor left private practice. I have absolutely thrilled with Dr. Roth. She has only shown my kindness regarding my life and my health. I have tons of tattoos and piercings and did not feel judged at all. She is sympathetic to all of my needs and returns my calls and communicates with me with an open-heart and open-mind. When she questioned me about my tattoos and piercings, she graciously accepted my response of it is my way of 'owning and claiming my body as my own uniqueness." I have found her concerns about my health to be supportive and positive. I appreciated all the time she spent with me discussing my personal life a sign of her interest in my health and my well being - a sign that she wanted to know me as a person, not just as a patient. She has a wonderful bedside manner. I know several other patients of Dr. Roth and have only heard good things. We are runners, we are healthy, we take care of ourselves and when she makes a suggestion for us to better ourselves and our beings we listen because she is our physician and she cares about us. I am not one to usually voice my opinions outwardly but I feel contrary to one of the previous reviewers. I recommend Dr. Roth to those of you that are looking for a physician even if you have tattoos or piercings because she is the type of physician that has expectations of you... and she gives great hugs!

|  Very judgmental!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

My experience with Dr. Roth was horrible! I went to her because she is one of the few doctors around who take my insurance. If I could easily find another doctor I would! She was the most judgmental person I have ever meet and not very sympathetic. When she noticed my tattoos she made it very clear that she disapproved of them. She asked why I would so such a thing to my body. The fact that I had tattoos seemed to impact the rest of the appointment. She was convinced that I smoke and drank even though I told her repeatedly that I did neither. She was shocked to find that I was married (and that my husband liked my tattoos) and also shocked that I was breastfeeding my son. As if because I had tattoos I wouldn't do that for my child. She asked very personal questions about my private life that had nothing to do with the reason I was there, and again judged me on my answers. Although she is good at the medical side, her bedside manner is HORRIBLE! After leaving upset, I called my cousin to tell her about my appointment only to find out that she also saw her. She told me that she did the exact same thing to her and she stopped going. If I could change doctors I would! I will be seeing her as little as I can!

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

Outstanding staff! Dr Roth spends more time with me than any other doctor I have ever had. The attention she gives to me makes me feel that she is definitely interested in me as a persno versus just as another patient.