A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Rozans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Rozans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Rozans, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozans graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rozans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Kligerman Rozans MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marta K. Rozans practice?
- Dr. Marta Rozans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Rozans practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.