Dr. Marta Saj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 19th, 2016
dr saj
I agree with people who described negative experience.I was one of them. I will never recommended her to any women. Also she does not have any nurses in her office only medical assist. Many MA in this office are not RMA. She does not like regular visits she loves procedure. Simply try to look for other provider .

February 23rd, 2016
I have been going to Dr Saj for over a year now. I would have to agree with another reviewer on here that those who complain about her bedside manner should take a look at their own behavior first. She is extremely competent and knowledgeable.

February 19th, 2015
Great Doctor
I had a great experience with Dr. Saj. She is very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I think that those who complaint about her should look at their own behavior first, then judge.

June 12th, 2014
Stay away. Poor bedside manner, incompetent.
I agree with others that Dr. Saj is uncaring and does not listen to her patients. The office is too busy and office manager does not care to hear about patient concerns and dr malpractice.

February 6th, 2014
I would like to comment on how terrible I was treated at Rush Copley in Yorkville, office of Dr. Marta Saj. By her nurse and her staff. She performed a surgery in her office. I found out that it was to be in as, an out patient surgery same day treatment. The surgery was very painful in cutting out a cyst on the inside of the vagina, helped by her nurse. Part of the surgery skin is still on the outside of the vagina, it is very barbaric the treatment I had, and my insurance refused to pay for part of the surgery, because it was not done as an out patient.

July 19th, 2013
horrible
This is the second time I've gone to her office at rush copely and both times my experience was horrible..the staff is nice but have no clue of the procedures....the manager their is a tall lady who is very ill mannered...she is definately in the wrong profession..she was definately not cooperative and made racial comments...I was told by her "go back where u came from"! I would not recommend her office to anyone and the doctor also refused to resolve the issue and didn't care to see me...

April 23rd, 2012
DR Saj was a caring doctor who took as much time as needed to answer my questions.