Dr. Marta Sarmiento MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 3 reviews

November 27th, 2013
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST IN ORANGE COUNTY
I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN GOING TO DR. SARMIENTO SINCE I WAS 1 YEAR OLD. I AM 24 NOW AND JUST STOPPED SEEING HER. SHE SEES HER PATIENTS UNTIL THEY GRADUATE COLLEGE WHICH IS UNHEARD OF FOR A PEDIATRICIAN. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER, SHE IS SUCH A HUMANITARIAN, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY, SHE WILL STILL SEE THE PATIENT AND HELP OUT BY GIVING YOU MEDICINE SAMPLES TO SAVE YOU SOME MONEY. HER STAFF ARE ALSO GREAT, ESPECIALLY PATTY (NURSE) SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND IS SUPER SWEET. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.SARMEINTO.

July 8th, 2013
Great doctor and staff!
I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Sarmiento for 12 years. The doctor is very caring and takes sufficient time to listen to our concerns. Although the wait can be long, there are Disney movies playing in the waiting rooms (sick and well) and in the exam rooms. She is easy to get in to see and her staff is easy to contact by phone and they get back to you with answers. I highly recommend this doctor.

March 12th, 2010
The Doctor is very good and courteous. The staff is friendly. However, it seems that they always have us waiting even though I can see that they are not really bussy. They are just talking about something that is not relevant to patients.