A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Sayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Sayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Sayers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayers graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sayers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta C Sayers MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marta C. Sayers practice?
- Dr. Marta Sayers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marta Sayers practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Salem, VA.
See Christiansburg Cardiologists.