A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Sayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Sayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayers
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Sayers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayers graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sayers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta C Sayers MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marta C. Sayers practice?
- Dr. Marta Sayers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marta Sayers practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Christiansburg Cardiologists.