Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marta Sayers
Dr. Marta Sayers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Sayers is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery, Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Tazewell Community Hosp. Dr. Sayers has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marta Sayers has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Marta Sayers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.
Dr. Jose Rivero
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Michael Cantor
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Blacksburg, VA 2.84 mi14
Dr. Daniel Osimani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Blacksburg, VA 2.84 mi28