Internist

Palisades
5401 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20016
202-362-3905
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Caring and thorough  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Schneider was very helpful for me in seeking a specailist at short notice.She is knowledgable and thorough.

|  LYNDA MAIDEN  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

DR. SCHNEIDER WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THE TRUTH. ALWAYS TELL HER THE TRUTH, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SHE CAN HELP YOU. WILL SPEND ALL THE TIME YOU NEED WITH HER. WILL LISTEN TO YOU. SHE HAS SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN 2 TIMES. WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR OR TAKE ANY MEDICINE WITH OUT HER SAYING YES TO IT. THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER KNOWN....LYNDA MAIDEN

|  Dr.Schneider is a very good Doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Schneider has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. She is intelligent, thoughtful and caring. She listens to you, then does a very thorough physical exam, conveys her thoughts and diagnosis, and then her recommended treatment. If you need a specialist, she knows all the good ones in DC & MD...and they know and respect her. She is among the very best of her profession and I consider myself lucky to have found her.

|  Best GP ever!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr Schneider is an excellent practicioner. She's old school, she cares about her patients and will not leave anything out when looking for a diagnosis. She will never give up on you, she'll look and look until she finds an answer. Yes, you have to wait, but I don't care as I know she'll take with me (and my family) the time needed,r ather than rushing me through the door like other Drs do.

Oct 19th, 2009

Outstanding physician!!!

|  Coming unhinged  |  show details
by A patient pateint on Jul 21st, 2009

Schneider used to be an OK doctor, at least worth the wait it took to see her. I went to her for 10 years. But recently she became a much different person. When I tried to tell her that the medication she prescribed was not having the desired effect (and having serious negative side effects) rather than try to find a better course of action, she accused me of lying and refused to see me again. I simply didn't know what to make of this bizarre behavior.I've also noticed that almost all her patients are quite old. Perhaps that's just what she specializes in (though she doesn't advertise that). Perhaps this is the only age-group that has the necessary docility and free time that it takes to remain her patient. I don't know for sure, but it certainly looks that way.

by Femme t on Jan 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

She is a great Doctor, an old fashion one. Granted you wait when you go to her office, but it is worth it. She takes her time with every patient and has the best bedside manners. She also will provide you with the best referrals of other Doctors. Dr. Schneider is a rare gem and there aren't that many like her out there.||If you are in a hurry, see her either on off day or in the afternoon.

|  An excellent doctor.  |  show details
by bill on Aug 27th, 2008

She has provided consistently excellent care and caring to me and my family for over 18 years. She has been right every time; she is not just smart, she is also wise. Best of all, she genuinely cares not only about her patients' health, but also about how their life is going; she will take as much time as needed to make sure she is reading all of that in, so she knows whats going on with you.

Jun 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Schneider is an amazing doctor that is a throw back to the times when you and your doctor had a personal relationship. You don't ever feel like she's managing the managed care system. She takes time with her patients and you always leave her office fea

Feb 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Schneider is the best doctor! She takes care of my whole family (mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and me). She also took care of my late grandparents. She is very busy with her office practice, patients in hospitals and nursing homes. But she takes c