Dr. Marta Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marta Schneider?

Dr. Schneider is Outstanding

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Schneider is a dedicated physician. She treats the whole patient - listens to you, asks questions. I have experienced that her care and treatment have been outstanding for decades!

Unethical, unskilled and emotionally unstable

Posted on August 8th, 2017

When I told her that a drug she had prescribed for persistent depression was not working - even backfiring - Dr. Schneider went ballistic, accused me of lying and kicked me out of her practice. Luckily I had enough of a support network that my life was not at risk, but in different circumstances it could have been. Her behavior was unprofessional, unethical, and possibly unlawful. I considered suing, but focused on my well-being instead and recovered with the help of a therapist. In general, Schneider tends to throw drugs at problems rather than consider underlying causes. For years she missed or misdiagnosed what turned out to be (obviously) classic sciatica caused by bulging discs. But since the pain wasn't yet persistent enough for a prescription, she never bothered to consider the cause. So the fact that my depression was not treated by the various drugs she had me try (more than half a dozen) her unprofessional explosion may have been caused by frustration that the one tool in her bag wasn't working.

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Fabulous doctor. Great bedside manner. Truly cares about her patients.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Schneider is a wonderfully knowledgeable physician, who puts her patients' needs above all else. She explains what is happening in a way that a non-medical personal can understand. She fully delineates what is expected of medications and the patient's responsibility to reach a full recovery. She is what all physicians should strive to be. I love her.

Caring and thorough

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Schneider was very helpful for me in seeking a specailist at short notice.She is knowledgable and thorough.

Dr.Schneider is a very good Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Dr. Schneider has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. She is intelligent, thoughtful and caring. She listens to you, then does a very thorough physical exam, conveys her thoughts and diagnosis, and then her recommended treatment. If you need a specialist, she knows all the good ones in DC & MD...and they know and respect her. She is among the very best of her profession and I consider myself lucky to have found her.

Best GP ever!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Dr Schneider is an excellent practicioner. She's old school, she cares about her patients and will not leave anything out when looking for a diagnosis. She will never give up on you, she'll look and look until she finds an answer. Yes, you have to wait, but I don't care as I know she'll take with me (and my family) the time needed,r ather than rushing me through the door like other Drs do.

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Outstanding physician!!!

Coming unhinged

Posted on July 21st, 2009

Schneider used to be an OK doctor, at least worth the wait it took to see her. I went to her for 10+ years. But recently she became a much different person. When I tried to tell her that the medication she prescribed was not having the desired effect (and having serious negative side effects) rather than try to find a better course of action, she accused me of lying and refused to see me again. I simply didn't know what to make of this bizarre behavior.I've also noticed that almost all her patients are quite old. Perhaps that's just what she specializes in (though she doesn't advertise that). Perhaps this is the only age-group that has the necessary docility and free time that it takes to remain her patient. I don't know for sure, but it certainly looks that way.

An excellent doctor.

Posted on August 27th, 2008

She has provided consistently excellent care and caring to me and my family for over 18 years. She has been right every time; she is not just smart, she is also wise. Best of all, she genuinely cares not only about her patients' health, but also about how their life is going; she will take as much time as needed to make sure she is reading all of that in, so she knows whats going on with you.

Posted on January 4th, 2017