Dr. Marta Spain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marta Spain?

Absolutely wonderful

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a total chicken when it comes to pelvic exams. Dr. Spain put me completely at ease. She was gentle and really listened to my concerns. In preparation for my surgery she has been nothing but compassionate and supportive. She is, in a word, amazing.

Sweet Compassionate

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Such a sweet, pleasant physician. As a woman I cannot speak more highly of her and the personal touch she adds to the awkward "annual" exam!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Spain helped during my surgery and was fantastic! She has a great personality!! I can't rate the wait time or ease of appointment as that did not pertain to me. I highly recommend her.

The Best

Posted on September 17th, 2014

She is the first doctor who has actually taken my symptoms seriously. She is putting in the effort to sort out what of a billion different things might be causing my hot flashes,rather than giving up and sending me home to suffer after hitting a the first speedbump.

Love Her!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

The thing that I remember most about Dr. Spain at first meeting her (which I choose her based upon her friendly face!) was that she apologized for having to turn her back to me to look at the computer. Wow! A doc apologizing? She has a wonderful bedside manner, extremely friendly, speaks thoroughly and in layman's terms. She is just awesome! Pictures can speak a thousand words sometimes. :o)

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Spain's for more than a decade while she was practicing in California. While I can't speak to what it's like in her new office, I found her a phenomenal, compassionate physician. I am a DES daughter, and she was one of the few clinicians I ever encountered who not only took that seriously but made a point of educating herself about the state of the science regarding my condition. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Posted on May 1st, 2017