Dr. Marta Spain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 17th, 2016
Sweet Compassionate
Such a sweet, pleasant physician. As a woman I cannot speak more highly of her and the personal touch she adds to the awkward "annual" exam!

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Spain helped during my surgery and was fantastic! She has a great personality!! I can't rate the wait time or ease of appointment as that did not pertain to me. I highly recommend her.

September 17th, 2014
The Best
She is the first doctor who has actually taken my symptoms seriously. She is putting in the effort to sort out what of a billion different things might be causing my hot flashes,rather than giving up and sending me home to suffer after hitting a the first speedbump.

August 16th, 2013
Love Her!
The thing that I remember most about Dr. Spain at first meeting her (which I choose her based upon her friendly face!) was that she apologized for having to turn her back to me to look at the computer. Wow! A doc apologizing? She has a wonderful bedside manner, extremely friendly, speaks thoroughly and in layman's terms. She is just awesome! Pictures can speak a thousand words sometimes. :o)

September 22nd, 2010
I was a patient of Dr. Spain's for more than a decade while she was practicing in California. While I can't speak to what it's like in her new office, I found her a phenomenal, compassionate physician. I am a DES daughter, and she was one of the few clinicians I ever encountered who not only took that seriously but made a point of educating herself about the state of the science regarding my condition. I can't recommend her highly enough.