A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Wayt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Wayt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Wayt, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayt graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wayt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Wayt DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marta Wayt practice?
- Dr. Marta Wayt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marta Wayt practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Internists.