Marta Wayt DO Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 6 reviews

May 16th, 2015
She is the worse doctor I have ever went to. Would not send a dog to her let alone a person

December 5th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Wayt for many years. She is very busy because EVERYONE wants to be her patient. She is an excellent physician and is extremely caring and loving. She provides guidance and explains herself very well. I wish all physicians were like her! I also love her staff. They treat me like family!

February 13th, 2014
this dr is beyond a joke... I would never recommend her to anyone... She needs to go back to medical school and learn a few things... she refused my mother medical treatment.. Had it not been for me making them take her to the hospital she would have layed in that dump and died... She is a JOKE!!!!

November 26th, 2010
The best physician in Kingsport
Dr. Wayt has been my physician since she started practicing in Kingsport. She has gone above and beyond to listen to me and take of all my needs and health issues. She has diagnosed things that my other physicians missed consistently. Professional, courteous, and always genuinely concerned.

October 8th, 2010
Doesn't Listen
A legend in her own mind. She doesn't listen to her patients and pushes her will regardless. If you need her after hours, or have an urgency, your only bet is the E.R. It can take a week or more to get an appt, regardless of urgency. Medical care on bankers hours ;-( I left her practice and attended a clinic while looking for a replacement physician, to learn she totally missed the fact that I was diabetic. She'd be a good physician if she would only learn to listen to her patients a bit and consider that just maybe they know something.

July 10th, 2010
A wonderful caring person & doctor
All of my office vists with Dr.Wayt has always been very professional and she has took the time to ask me of my problems and just "life" issues shes a wonderful caring person.