Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marta Willoughby
Dr. Marta Willoughby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with another office in Odessa, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Willoughby is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital, Elliot Hospital and Christus Spohn System. She speaks English.
Dr. Marta Willoughby has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Marta Willoughby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Marc Roy
Manchester, NH 0 mi14
Dr. Nicola Dirito-Herbert
Manchester, NH 0 mi24
Dr. Michael Witt
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi18