A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Anderson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Anderson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Martha Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Anderson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.