Dr. Martha Aaron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Aaron?

Been there for 5+ years and counting

Posted on February 18th, 2010

She sees my son who is now 11. She has always been careful to help me work around my pharmacy benefits. Never hesitates to explain things to me AND to show me why that's her answer. She carefully monitors my son's growth to ensure there are no effects of that type from the medications, and she shares our records readily with the school and the counselor.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the helpful feedback!

Posted on June 24th, 2009

This woman is horrible. My first impression was not a good one and I wouldn't be caught dead bringing my child there. How hard would it have been to smile and tell me to call and make an appointment. I never wanted to disturb you, I only wanted to talk to a receptionist and set up an appointment. Try hiring one would you?

Doctor's Response

I regret any misunderstandings caused by the lack of walk-in service. I am a solo practitioner and see only one patient at a time thus giving my undivided attention to them.

Posted on November 13th, 2008

I was a patients of doctor Aaron's for over six years. She is a careful listener and helped me open up about my problems. She is helpful, not judgmental.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate the feedback!

Posted on March 21st, 2017