A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Aden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Aden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aden graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Aden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Jane Aden MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Aden practice?
- Dr. Martha Aden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Aden practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Psychiatrists, and Cincinnati Child Psychiatrists.