Dr. Martha Aguilar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Aguilar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015

Best Dr ever

February 21st, 2015

One Of The Great Ones that are Far & Few!

Dr. Aguilar is by far one of the very BEST doctors I've ever had or have ever met. I have many AutoImmune disorders and thus have had to see many specialists over the years. Dr. Aguilar is Exceptional. She is currently on medical leave (?) and "I feel lost without her" there was an idiotic negligible error of human nature with my insurance company that made it so I was not able to see her before her leave at my last appointment. Otherwise I just know she would have helped all her patients cope during her absence but I missed out thanks some idiot who couldn't do their job over at the Ins. Co. Admin. I pray she is okay as so many of her patients love her and depend upon her. I've come to trust her and care for her. Which is not something I say about many people, especially doctors. I try to take my time finding just the right doctor and she is the Best Rheumatology Doctor for me! I hope she comes back very soon! As I despise having such a wonderful, kind, caring, trustworthy doctor (which is so very rare and hard to come by) then for whatever reason having to start again with someone else who may or may not be as good? I'm one who tends to stick with a good doctor forever. But I'll search forever to find him/her. Leaving bad doctors behind. Dr. Aguilar truly is a very good doctor. I'm praying for you Dr. Aguilar and hope to see you again very soon!

December 31st, 2014

Dr. Aguilar has been a godsend in my care. I would highly recommend her.

May 17th, 2014

Excellent doctor

My arthritis started as a teenager and I have had a lot of different doctors. She has arthritis and I have a certain comfort knowing that she knows how I feel!

September 14th, 2013

very poor rheumatologist

Very poor clinician. Unable to accurately diagnose my condition, and therefore, prescribed off label drugs that were not only inappropriate but toxic when taken together as she demanded. She accepts payments from drug companies that poses an ethical problem, and at the very least, a conflict of interest. This information is public and can be accessed online by googling dollars for docs. She's a cookbook doctor who is unwilling to take the time or effort to diagnose the difficult cases. When she attempts to think out of the box your life will be on the line.

July 16th, 2013

Terrible office. They will deny you as a patient if you do not have a referral from another doctor even your insurance does not require it. Since I moved from NYC and my previous doctor is not practicing any more, I can never be accepted by this practice. If all the doctors start to implement such a requirement, Most of the people would never have even a chance to be seen. Very rude office staff. Such an upleasant experience.

October 25th, 2012

Kind and Knowledgable

I could tell she reall did care.

July 30th, 2012

Multi Year History

Overall I have been with Dr. Aguilar for over 13 years, through 3 different office locations. Always spends large amount of time with me and schedules break in sessions as needed for flare ups. Compared to other Rhematologist I have used, she is the best.

July 7th, 2012

Thorough

I had seen numerous physicians in the past for by problem. Dr. Aguilar listened to me and did the most thorough exam I've had. She was able to give me a diagnosis and start me on treatment. I feel like my old self. Thanks Dr. A.

January 23rd, 2012

DR. MARTHA AGUILAR IS THE BEST, she give you good rx for pain

April 20th, 2011

Dr. Aguilar is very caring. She really took the time to listen to me and to determine my diagnosis. Her thoughtfullness really shows in the way she treats me. Whenever I hear of someone that needs a rheumatologist, I refer that person to her.

March 18th, 2011

50 year old male

After 2 years of seeing other doctors, and spending thousands of insurance company money, I was told that I'd just have to deal with my pain. I tried Dr Aguilar and after one visit and x-rays she diagnosed me perfectly. I am now pain free.