Dr. Martha Aliwalas MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 9 reviews

May 15th, 2015
impressed with care and concern
dr aliwalas and her staff are terrific. I have a medical problem that I had been unable to care for. Her office took time outside of my appoint to discuss the issue with another physician and suggest alternatives. The care and concern prompted me to do what it takes to address this issue. The only negative is the physical setup of the offices. The need to review records electronically keeps Drs and staff with back turned much of the time. New setup would make it easier for drs, staff and patients..a simple roll out shelf at proper level for working, and allowing eye contact would make all the difference in the world!

April 28th, 2013
She is a very caring doctor. Takes her time with you and shows genuine concern for your issues. Extremely thorough and her bedside manner is professional and friendly. Excellent family care doctor!

March 9th, 2013
Smart Dr/bad person
It is as if she was bullied in high school and now that she is a dr she is exacting revenge on everyone! Just a mean person.

November 28th, 2011
Would not go to anyone else
I have found her to be very caring and concerned about my well being. She ordered tests that very well saved my life, and referred me to a great specialist. Has personally called me to discuss treatment options. My teenage son refuses to see any other doctor! Anyone who gave a poor review, in my opinion, is not very well versed in healthcare or real life.

November 2nd, 2011
Dr. Martha Aliwalas is a very caring and thorough Dr. I was impressed with the time she spends going over everything I need to know and ask about and answer's the questions to my satisfaction. The first visit with her she send almost an hour with me which is unheard of anymore and my visits since that time have not been rushed. I would recommend Dr. Aliwalas to anyone who needs a Dr. who will take the time to answer any and all question's and who will get to the bottom of any problem.

September 4th, 2011
Lessons Learned
I find Dr. Aliwalas's tone generally arrogant and condescending. From her bedside manner, you're left feeling that somehow you should feel grateful that she's chosen to provide care and treatment at all. Though I'm certain that the loss of me as a single patient won't impact her practice in the slightest, she might do well to remember that her good standing in the public eye is still dependent on the cumulative weight of opinions like mine.

August 2nd, 2011
worst dr ever
doesn't call with results, even if they are in need of immediate attention. gets mad if u question her or her staff regarding how they practice medicine and makes excuses. tells u that u r not the only patient in her practice, then gets mad and kicks u out of the practice.

December 28th, 2010
listen to your patients Dr. Aliwalas!
I would not recomend this Dr. to Anyone.

October 21st, 2010
Dr Aliwalas sucks
My experience with dr aliwalas was extremely unprofessional! Her staff was continally rude and upon advice from her staff is the way she conducted business. I would never recommend cny family medical to anyone that is seeking courtesy or professionalism from a doctors office!