A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Arden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Arden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Arden MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Arden practice?
- Dr. Martha Arden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Arden practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.