A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Arden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arden
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Arden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Arden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Arden MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Arden practice?
- Dr. Martha Arden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martha Arden practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.