A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Arden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Arden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans