A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Arellano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arellano
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arellano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Arellano, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Arellano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha L Arellano MD is a female Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Arellano practice?
- Dr. Martha Arellano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Arellano practices Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Hematologists.