A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Arellano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arellano
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Arellano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Arellano, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Arellano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha L Arellano MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Arellano practice?
- Dr. Martha Arellano has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Arellano practices Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Hematologists.