Learn more about Dr. Martha Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Barnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha L Barnett MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Martha Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Barnett practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Rheumatologists.