A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Barnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha L Barnett MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Martha Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Barnett practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Rheumatologists.