A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Malone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Malone DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha Malone practice?
- Dr. Martha Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Malone practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Albany Surgeons and Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons.