A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malone Learn More
Dr. Malone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Malone DO is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha Malone practice?
- Dr. Martha Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Malone practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons and Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons.