A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Boone, Urologist - Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- In addition
- Provides diagnostic and treatment services for a full range of male and female urologic conditions.
- female urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha B Boone MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martha B. Boone practice?
- Dr. Martha Boone has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Boone practices Surgery and Urology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Surgeons and Alpharetta Urologists.