Dr. Martha Brumbaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Brumbaugh?

February 9th, 2015

Only concerned with making babies?

Went to Dr. Brumbaugh for the first time after looking for a woman doctor. Dr. We are not planning to have children, but Dr. Brumbaugh seemed insistant that we should have kids. She pushed and encouraged, without seeming to realize my increasing discomfort at the subject. She had me take a pregnancy test "just to see" even though I told her there was no way that I was pregnant. She didn't really address my concerns or the reason that I went to see her in the first place, but essentially gave me a lecture on how I should have babies. She said she would call back with the results of the pregnancy test, and thankfully she never ever followed up. I will never go back to her again. It was a waste of time and money, and I need to find a new doctor now anyway.

April 24th, 2013

New Doctor

When my TSH levels became erratic, I decided to go to an endocrinologist. While getting a routine physical, I asked Dr. Brumbaugh a question about the need for iron as one gets older. She did not answer my question but told me to ask my endocrinologist. My endocrinologist gave me an answer and told me that any GP could have answered my question. I no longer see Dr. Brumbaugh. My endocrinologist recommended a new GP for me.

March 12th, 2009

Wonderful

Dr. B. is a wonderful caring old fashion family doctor who care 100% about her patients

July 21st, 2016