A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Cabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Cabeen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabeen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Cabeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Cabeen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Cabeen practice?
- Dr. Martha Cabeen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Cabeen practices Emergency Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Boulder Emergency Physicians.