A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Calihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Calihan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Calihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Calihan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Calihan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Calihan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Calihan practice?
- Dr. Martha Calihan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Calihan practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.