Family Physicians, General Practitioner

2937 Beyer Blvd
Otay Mesa West, San Diego, CA 92154
619-423-0343
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Bad clinic  |  show details
by GPD on Jan 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went t see Dr. Capizzi because I wanted her to burn some skintags around my neck. She told me she didn`t have time for that and to make a new appointment. It is not my fault that has too many patients. I waited over 40 minutes for that answer. I am changing doctors. Anyways my husband can not understand her English accent.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Never able to see Dr. when sick.  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by Janette 11/04/2009 Do not have this practice as your PCP.I have Pacificare, I pay $500 a month and have had Capizzi as my PCP.Last time I went in for a physical, I happen to have a cough.She said, I only have 5 minutes to see you, I am very busy.Supposedly, when one books a physical it is for more than 5 minutes.I have had my cough w/ phlegm and temp of 102 and when I call the ofc to make appts, they are booked.Why have an insurance, pay a monthly amount to a practice, and in return, they dont have the time to see you? I also have pain and a lump in a breast, at the same appt I asked for at least a mammogram referral.She replied, next time, I dont have time.Really, they are not worth our money.We are working pple.I ended up paying my copay w/ them, not mentioning the $500 insurance cost and I ended up in TJ.TJ Dr ended up charging me $30 and meds was about $70 since I had acute bronchitis.I have been off work for a week.Time and money lost thanks to this practice.In the meantime, will my employer keep me after all this time lost due to bad care at this practice?

|  show details
by Jastibret on Nov 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by Janette 11/04/2009 Do not have this practice as your PCP. I have Pacificare, I pay $500 a month and have had Capizzi as my PCP.Last time I went in for a physical, I happen to have a cough.She said, I only have 5 minu

Read Full Review at citysearch.com