Dr. Martha Capizzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Capizzi?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 4th, 2009

Never able to see Dr. when sick.

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by Janette 11/04/2009 Do not have this practice as your PCP.I have Pacificare, I pay $500 a month and have had Capizzi as my PCP.Last time I went in for a physical, I happen to have a cough.She said, I only have 5 minutes to see you, I am very busy.Supposedly, when one books a physical it is for more than 5 minutes.I have had my cough w/ phlegm and temp of 102 and when I call the ofc to make appts, they are booked.Why have an insurance, pay a monthly amount to a practice, and in return, they dont have the time to see you? I also have pain and a lump in a breast, at the same appt I asked for at least a mammogram referral.She replied, next time, I dont have time.Really, they are not worth our money.We are working pple.I ended up paying my copay w/ them, not mentioning the $500 insurance cost and I ended up in TJ.TJ Dr ended up charging me $30 and meds was about $70 since I had acute bronchitis.I have been off work for a week.Time and money lost thanks to this practice.In the meantime, will my employer keep me after all this time lost due to bad care at this practice?

January 8th, 2017