2.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Bad clinic show details Bad clinic
by GPD on Jan 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went t see Dr. Capizzi because I wanted her to burn some skintags around my neck. She told me she didn`t have time for that and to make a new appointment. It is not my fault that has too many patients. I waited over 40 minutes for that answer. I am changing doctors. Anyways my husband can not understand her English accent.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Never able to see Dr. when sick. show details Never able to see Dr. when sick.
Nov 4th, 2009

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by Janette 11/04/2009 Do not have this practice as your PCP.I have Pacificare, I pay $500 a month and have had Capizzi as my PCP.Last time I went in for a physical, I happen to have a cough.She said, I only have 5 minutes to see you, I am very busy.Supposedly, when one books a physical it is for more than 5 minutes.I have had my cough w/ phlegm and temp of 102 and when I call the ofc to make appts, they are booked.Why have an insurance, pay a monthly amount to a practice, and in return, they dont have the time to see you? I also have pain and a lump in a breast, at the same appt I asked for at least a mammogram referral.She replied, next time, I dont have time.Really, they are not worth our money.We are working pple.I ended up paying my copay w/ them, not mentioning the $500 insurance cost and I ended up in TJ.TJ Dr ended up charging me $30 and meds was about $70 since I had acute bronchitis.I have been off work for a week.Time and money lost thanks to this practice.In the meantime, will my employer keep me after all this time lost due to bad care at this practice?

by Jastibret on Nov 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by Janette 11/04/2009 Do not have this practice as your PCP. I have Pacificare, I pay $500 a month and have had Capizzi as my PCP.Last time I went in for a physical, I happen to have a cough.She said, I only have 5 minu

Read Full Review at citysearch.com