A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Carpenter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Carpenter, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carpenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha A Carpenter MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Martha Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Carpenter practices Pediatric Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Cardiologists.