A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Martha Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Carpenter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Carpenter, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carpenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Alma Carpenter MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Martha Carpenter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Carpenter practices Pediatric Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.