Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Carraway
Dr. Martha Carraway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Carraway is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Durham VA Medical. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Carraway has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Martha Carraway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Daniel Matthews
Pulmonary Disease, Residency
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi3
Dr. Jason Katz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Barbara Levarge
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi9