A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Cavazos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Cavazos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavazos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Cavazos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cavazos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Marie Cavazos MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Cavazos practice?
- Dr. Martha Cavazos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Cavazos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Klamath Falls, OR.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.