A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Cavazos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Cavazos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavazos
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cavazos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Cavazos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cavazos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Marie Cavazos MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Cavazos practice?
- Dr. Martha Cavazos has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Cavazos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, OR.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.