A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Clabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Clabby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Clabby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clabby graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clabby has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Louise Clabby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Clabby practice?
- Dr. Martha Clabby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martha Clabby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.