A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Clements is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Clements has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clements accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan